I am trying to think of the last time that I just said, 'What the hell!' and did something crazy.
I take it that was before John Mayer- a man much younger and known for not being faithful to anyone.
A great weekend for everyone but Papa.
Have you ever been squirted right in the ear? And it trickles down? That has to rate up there with one of the creepiest feelings ever.
An old friend has started a new blog at http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com. This is the first real running. Each Sunday they will play one of the blog world's best memes. Check it out and join.
1. My uncle once sold a song he wrote to Nashville.
2. Never in my life have I jumped from an airplane.
3. When I was five my parents decided that Delane and I weren't enough and planned Melanie.
4. High school was great the first few years.
5. I will never forget to brush my teeth.
6. Once I met Governor Doug Wilder in Stuart. (when he was in office)
7. There’s this boy I know there's several little boys I know.
8. Once, at a bar, I watched as my embarrassed friend shoved a pool cue up her nose trying to break.
9. By noon, I’m hungry.
10. Last night I slept great.
11. If only I had cat that appreciated me.
12. Next time I go to church will take my Bible with me.
13. What worries me most is that I will say something stupid to the wrong person.
14. When I turn my head left I see my flip flops and mud from Earl's wet feet.
15. When I turn my head right I see A fat fur ball licking herself under butterfly lamp.
16. You know I’m lying when I say I'm not sure how much I weigh.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is I could leave my hair naturally big and I was in style---oh and my legs.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be Lady Macbeth 'cause I hate germs and wash my hands often.
19. By this time next year I will still sitting here filling out this big meme.
20. A better name for me would be Lolita. I'd like to be called Lolita, it has a nice rhythm. Or Tinkerbell.
21. I have a hard time understanding Martin's emails.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll take easy courses.
23. You know I like you if I relax around you and let my guard down.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be Toonces for kicking me out of bed every morning to start my day.
25. Take my advice, never let someone walk over you...stand up for yourself and be respectful of others.
Is it the best offense is a good defense?
Have a great weekend!