Today Sunday Stealing is doing the Seven Layer Meme:
Please feel free to play along!
LAYER 1: Tell us your...
* Name: Deana Heath Clark
* Birthday (month, day): March 25
* Birthplace: Mount Airy, NC
* Current location: Stuart, VA
* Eye color: green
* Hair color: highlighted brunette
* Height: 5'7"
* Righty or lefty: right
* Zodiac sign: Aries
LAYER 2: What's...
* Your heritage: English mostly, Heavy European- great great grandparents were German or French or English. Dutch great grandfather, some Cherokee from a great grandmother.
* The shoes you wore today: my Woogie boot slippers
* Your weakness: fun
* Your fears: something happening to my husband.
* Your perfect pizza: cheese and veggies thin crust
* Goals you’d like to achieve: my own photo studio
* Your first waking thoughts: the dogs have to go out to pee.
* Your best physical feature: eyes, cheekbones
* Your most missed memory: my grandparents at Christmas
LAYER 3: Do you...
* Smoke: quit over 3 years ago after 20+ years.
* Cuss: accidentally occasionally.
* Sing: way off key.
* Do you think you’ve been in love: I am still in love.
* Did you go to college: yes.
* Liked high school: until my senior year. I wish I'd put school over social life.
* Want to get/stay married: I plan on staying married forever.
* Believe in yourself: yes.
* Think you’re attractive: Honey I know I'm attractive. And humble.
* Think you’re a health freak: To a point. I wish I had been a super health freak my entire life. I try to be healthy but I really do wish I was freaky about it, like the morning runners.
* Get along with your parent(s): yes,
* Like thunderstorms: They are nice to watch from the porch in the summer.
* Play an instrument: long long ago.
LAYER 4: In the past month have you…
* Drank alcohol: yes.
* Smoked: It makes me sick.
* Done a drug: I am guessing this doesn't mean my antibiotic for my bladder infection. No.
* Made out: my husband and I are always making out. We're love machines.
* Gone on a date: yes.
* Gone to the mall: yes.
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: I dislike Oreos..
* Eaten sushi: yes....love sushi
* Been on stage: no
* Been dumped: no
* Gone skating: no
* Gone skinny dipping: no...too cold.
* Stolen Anything: never.
LAYER 5: Have you ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes.
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes.
* Been caught “doing something”: yes.
* Been called a tease: boys could call you a tease for saying hello.
* Gotten beaten up: yes.
* Shoplifted: no, I have no time for thieves. Period.
* Age you did get/hope to be married: 39. late bloomer.
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): maybe we'll adopt an older child from an impoverished country one day.
* Describe your dream mate: I am married to him but sometimes I wish his pirate impression were better.
* How do you want to die: peacefully.
* What did you want to be when you grow up: a lawyer or a teacher.
* What country would you most like to visit: I want to go back to Italy, to Australia and to Chile....Ireland....New Zealand
LAYER 7: Now tell...
* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: Never put incriminating evidence in writing. Have you not seen "Law and Order". What if I want to run for office one day?
* Name a person you could trust with your life: my husband, my friend Sharon and Edd, my parents.
* Name a favorite CD that you own: Moondance, Folsom Prison, Janis Joplin Greatest, Purple Rain. Pink Martini Sympathique...and my own mixes that I love. Including my awesome Christmas mix.
* Number of piercings: just my ears.
* Number of tattoos: 0. I wanted one I just kept chickening out, then everyone had one and it seemed too late.
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: I have no idea. many.
* Name a past experience that you regret: What this week, this year, this morning? I regret all the times I stayed up past my bed time. All the trouble comes after bed time.
Photos today are my sister, Caleb, Izzy and Seth from yesterday- working on a Christmas project.