- Never take this bunch for granted
- Start drinking enough water. For some reason I've become a slacker and I am not getting near enough water in my body daily.
- Make 9:00am to 10:30am my fitness time. Sunday is my exception and the day I work a full day at the gallery. No computer, no phones, no nothing. Nada. No Toonces, no cats, no pups. I'm buying an elliptical trainer this weekend and I've got to start alternating here and the gym for hard core work outs. This last half of the year I've been unforgivably slack in exercising. And I actually like working out so I just have no excuses for letting everyday life take the time away from me.
- live simple. live healthy.love the Lord.
- plant a garden in 2009...a little vegetable garden built for me on the way to the pond. With a fence of course to keep wrestling Thugs and deer out.
- meditate daily
- enjoy my studio
- take difficult/ pro advanced camera courses.
- take care of Toonces
- spend more time with my closest friends
- help show the beauty in the world.
And there you have it.
I wish everyone a very Happy New Year! Let's get it right this time as Oprah said. Or continue to get it right to those who did. Blessings to you all....
(And on a very sad note please send kind thoughts to Delane, Amy, Jackson and Ben. Their year just isn't ending well at all...they are really in our prayers today.)
Good Bye 2008...you gave me too much.