(photo today from our Candy Land party Friday...cousins Will and Madi)
Sunday Stealing Time
1) What was your dream growing up? be a lawyer or teacher married to a lawyer or doctor living on a farm with horses and 2 black dogs. (I was pretty darn close)
2) What talent do you wish you had? singing
3) If I bought you a drink what would it be? a chardonnay
4) What was the last book you read? Club Dead...the 3rd in the Sookie Stackhouse series.
5) Worst Habit? I have this bizarre habit of picking up accents and speech patterns from movies. Especially the kid's movies. And it drives my husband nuts!!! If I watch a movie with a crazy accent, like 'Pink Panther', I will use it the rest of the night, maybe for weeks. I have been talking half the time in my King Julien voice from the newest 'Madagascar' movie visit. And that was months ago.
6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? no.
7) What is your favorite sport? basketball or football.
8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? smile and maybe make conversation.
9) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Nothing I haven't been able to survive or hasn't made me stronger.
10) Tell me one weird fact about you. I make up crazy song lyrics and sing all throughout the day. Even here alone. Well even more alone. I sing to the dogs, to the cats. When I was on the elliptical the other day I sang "I'm rollin' down the road I'm flirtin' with disaster...come on lil' Rollie go, you know you can go faster." And I have my classic "Puppies of the world I sing to them every single day."
11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I am a good Southern girl. I'd say "come on in", "could I offer you a drink or something to eat".
12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd get this expanding waist back down.
13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? crime partner. Unless you are littering and I cannot stand by and watch you do that.
14) Ever been arrested? no.
15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Take all the kids to the circus next week and go ahead and put in the order for the new pink Uggs and matching sweater. And go to Disney world with my sis in the Spring.
16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? trying different photo techniques, blogging or reading.
17) Biggest pet peeve? Know it alls or self righteous people. And my husband leaving tissue balls in his pants pockets. And slow drivers not getting out of the way.
18) In one word, how would you describe yourself? vivacious. mean. take your pick.
19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance? oh yes. My husband and I are very romantic. If you want it to last you better believe in it.
20) Who wins today: Arizona or Pittsburgh? Pittsburgh
And for a certain someone who doesn't think the dogs are getting show enough lately.