Girl's Day Out:
Monday Isabelle and I went tor red manicures (she has purple toes), a little girl friend shopping, and lunch with Shishy at Arby's. Izzy likes Arby's.
I haven't had red nails in a long time. Red is the color this season you know. It has been harder than I thought getting used to the bright lipstick again. I am so used to juicy tubes and lip plumpers that real lipstick seems to end up Baby Janish on me. I forget I can't do the chow cud chewing thing when I wear real lipstick.
I've walked in the bathroom and discovered myself with fish lips but no collagen under the color so I look crazy instead of trashy.
The Love Hate Meme
I was tagged by the lovely and talented Queen of Memes Mimi for this one.
- I love to eat: out. Especially by the water. And I love to eat breakfast out and order toast and get the jelly rack. I love the jelly rack and deciding my flavor for the day. In fancy restaurants.
- I hate to eat: in a crowded smoky restaurant or with a child hanging over their booth into mine messing with me and the parent won't do anything. Fast Food. With large groups at a table.
- I hate to go: To the grocery store when I'm tired. To big parties or social events where I have to be "on". To the funeral home. To bed when I am not sleepy. Pee when I am out shopping.
- I love to go: Crazy. On vacation. On long walks with the dogs. With the family on outings. To the gym when I am in the mood. On dates with Toonces. Shopping with extra money. Out with the girls.
- I love it when: Toonces kisses the top of my head. Other people succeed. I sell. I am in my creative mode and getting lots of good stuff done. The kids visit. My mom feels good. My friends are happy. I drive a new car off the lot. The kids do well in school. I have energy.
- I hate it when: My mom feels bad. It is too cold. I don't feel well. I hurt someone's feelings. I see a child that isn't getting the quality life it should. People lie to me. I stub my toe. The power flicks off and resets everything. One of the kids gets hurt and cries and I can't make it better. You can't find the right words to say to someone. I am in a pissy mood. My hypochondria sets in. I can't sleep. Toonces leaves little balls or tissue or paper towel in his pants pockets. Anyone patronizes me. My checking account doesn't look so good.
- I love to see: The scales go down. Rainbows, children laughing, bright neon lights, twinkling skies, butterflies on the flowers, movies with the kids, Toonces rested and happy, my house in order, the laundry done. Animals having fun. Sunsets with Toonces. Gardens in bloom. People standing up for themselves. Girls walking away from bad relationships.
- I hate to see: People being made fun of. The house dirty. Little children in worn out clothes and shoes. People I love hurting. Anyone hurting. All the cancer victims in the US right now. Young people smoking. Older women dressed like teenagers. Litter up and down the roads. Anyone mistreated. Animals in their little cages at the animal shelter.
- I love to hear: Those thumping black tails when I enter the room. The wind chimes tinging out back, music, the kids laughing, Martin laughing, my mom laughing. Little children sing. Tiny babies coo. The kids tell me stories. The wind coming off the ocean. Waves crashing against the sand. The ice cream truck coming. Martins tires on the top of the drive coming home. Toonce telling me he loves me. Juicy fun gossip. The church bells on Main Street tolling the time.
- I hate to hear: screeching tires, sirens, fire trucks, dogs viciously barking at mine or me, the kids crying because they are hurt, malicious gossip, lies on others, politicians continue lying, bad news. That endorphins from sex will make me feel better when I'm sick. Whining. I hate whining. The plane will be late. .....Last call for alcohol! (just kidding but I used to hate that one)..."Mam, can I see your license and registration please?", and lastly "Rollie! Get in here!".
So there you go. Some of Rollie's loves and hates. I hope you guys will play along too. I'd love to hear some answers in the comments.
I am going to tag the following people:
http://fivedollarshake.net Jenn you let me down last time.
http://looseleafnotes.com Colleen I never MEME you.
http://lifeinmayberry.com Delane if by any chance at all he might play a meme and answer these, or he could let Amy play, it is 2008 after all...a new year! Because I know they would have nice answers.
Don't ask why I did the links this way...just one of those mornings.
****We are getting so many cute pictures for the Valentine's that Toonces has suggested we are going to send out runner's up $5 and a card from us too, there are some real hams and doll babies in this grop!*** Thank you so much for playing with us!
Tomorrow- I have an award from my friend Jenn and I have to award my own friends in return...those go out tomorrow.